Sunday, October 19, 2014

Best Youtube Video Ever

I came across this Youtube video the other day that made my life.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z2Z23SAFVA

And now I quote it all the time. So does my boyfriend. And all of his coworkers.

There are so many reasons why this video is awesome. Firstly, it appeals to grammar and spelling Nazis like myself. It pokes fun at egregious spelling errors in a non-aggressive way, in my opinion.

The animation of the words is also visually captivating. Even though all this video portrays is words on a screen, it animates them in such a way that makes it entertaining. I may or may not have watched this video at least a dozen times.

And finally, the choice of soundtrack adds the perfect overdramatic tone to the entire review. It adds to the overall humor and appeal of the video, thus making it a masterpiece.

Go watch it.

"Beacuase the voices where pretty good . . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment