Sunday, November 2, 2014

Why Youtube is the Best Idea Ever

Youtube is the best idea ever. I have a very practical personality. I just love how practical youtube is. You can use it to find out how to do just about anything.

You're a female and need to tie a tie for a Halloween costume? Look it up on YouTube.

Need to learn how to play your favorite song on the piano? Look it up on YouTube.

Need to learn how to cook your favorite recipe? Look it up on YouTube.

Car broke down and you need to replace your fuel pump but don't know exactly how? Look it up on YouTube.

Yes, that last one actually happened. Two days ago, to be exact. It was not me who looked it up though. I Do not know the first thing about cars. My fiancé's car broke down and his friend pulled up how to change a fuel pump on YouTube.

Why some random guys posted a video on YouTube about changing a fuel pump I will never know. But it inthe ultimate how to. You can learn how to do practically anything. Which is a comfort to me if my car ever breaks down and I have to take action, or if I find myself in another precarious situation.

YouTube. Best idea ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment