Monday, November 17, 2014

How Kids Want to Change Their Bodies

I love kids. We as adults have a lot to learn from their childlike innocence. My fiancé showed me this article that I absolutely love. The video portrays both children and adults responding to the same question: what would they change about their bodies? The adults responded almost automatically and focused on what they did not like about their bodies. The children, on the other hand, would give themselves fantastical superpowers. This serves as a reminder that beauty certainly isn't everything. We should be grateful for the bodies that we have been given. And, if we find ourselves daydreaming about changing our bodies, we should focus more on our desire to sprout wings and fly. That's what I've wanted since I was a child!! 😊

Enjoy!

http://time.com/3558383/video-adults-kids-change-bodies-question/

1 comment: